A New Beginning

How fun.

We're on to more exciting enterprises. The idea, for me anyway, is to organize better and perhaps my mind would follow. Sometimes it feels like there isn't enough time.

He said "Who will be my Mommy when you die?" and suddenly I thought maybe I should take better care of myself. Surviving is a far cry from health, I've noticed. His false courage fades and I worry I might not equip him mentally as well as I could...should.

Excited about the coming trip. A coming together, if you will. The green is wide and refreshing, something Iowa doesn't have enough of.

Which reminds me...

My pride has never extended to states or places, just individual placement. "I wish to stay, for people. I wish to leave, for people." Alas, you're so fuckin annoying. I can't even learn anything from something inferior like the way you cut your nails. I'm glad I don't cut mine. Someday they'll be important for self-defense. Ha.

Onward...
You're seriously the best man I've ever met. Have I mentioned that before? Perfection.

No comments: